Monday, November 19, 2007

I wish I was a picture editor for an online newspaper






Heather Mills is a reasonably attractive woman, and also I assume she goes off like a cat in a box. I mean Sir Paul is wealthy. He could have had his pick of a lot of women. Even, I assume, a lot of amputees, if that's his things. But he chose old crazy Heather. I assume it's because she's kinda hot, kinda odd, and reminds him a little of that other bird he used to bone lots and lots. And that she is kinky. I remember reading that when she lost her leg, she got her then boyfriend to stoink her in the hospital, in a somewhat Cronenbergesque manner.

Anyhoo, the reason I bring this up is because of this pic on my local newspaper.
Ok, Mills is crazy. She wants us to drink rat's milk (which as we all know is called Malk). 
But is there any chance that out of the dozens of pics that AP had for this event that they might have been able to choose one that doesn't make her look like a mong baby?

Of course there were better pics. This leads me to the happy conclusion that being a pictorial editor at an online newspaper is just one long game of 'let's make people we don't like look ugly'. This is one of my favourite sports, and so now I want that job.

No comments: